ACA Recap and Roundup
(Please Note: This workshop is open to all those interested in attending.
A CEBS designation or pursuit of CEBS is not required to attend.)
This Affordable Care Act is the gift that keeps on giving. Please join us for this summary of the current state of the ACA, and where it may be headed, including:
- Court decision striking down the ACA, pending appeal.
- Contraceptive-related litigation: Courts enjoin final regulations.
- Individual mandate penalty is now $0: Impact for plan sponsors; reaction from the states.
- DOL offers to reinvigorate premium payment HRAs.
- IRS enforcement of the employer mandate grinds on.
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
8:30 - 10 am
Senior Vice President, Director of Compliance Services
444 W. 47th Street
6th Floor Multipurpose Room
Kansas City, MO 64112
Qualifies for one (1) CEBS compliance credit. Visit www.cebs.org/compliance for more information>